How can I help?
- Discuss specific pedagogical needs and innovative ways in which technology can be used to meet your instructional goals, engage students, and maximize learning
- Help you incorporate the use of multimedia (audio and video) into your instruction and student projects
- Consult with you regarding the migration of your Blackboard course(s) to Sakai
- Schedule training/workshops for:
- Using the SMART interactive white boards (located in the CCEE, as well as 02, 101c, 206, 212, and 310 of Peabody Hall)
- Using concept mapping applications (e.g. Inspiration, Kidspiration, CMAP)
- Creating blogs and/or web pages using WordPress
- Using social networking applications (e.g. Ning, Grou.ps, Grouply)
- Using Sakai
- Using Elluminate Live!
- Using VoiceThread
- Using Blackboard
- Creating wikis or web pages using PBworks
- Using technologies for blended/hybrid or online courses
Click here for Equipment reservation/checkout for instructional and productivity technologies